- Sous Vide Immersion Circulators
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulator Cooking Kits
- Sous Vide Circulating Bath Systems - Polycarbonate
- Sous Vide Circulating Baths Systems - Stainless Steel
- Sous Vide Educational & Reference Material
- Vacuum Sealers
- The Anti-Griddle™
- The Smoking Gun™
- The Sonicprep™
- Rotary Vacuum Evaporator
- Gift Cards
- Cooking Techniques
- Sous Vide Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Chamber Vacuum Sealer
Optimize your cooking space with this small vacuum sealer.
This compact chamber vacuum sealer is ideal for caterers that travel with equipment, research chefs in recipe development, culinary instructors with live demonstrations, and any chef that has very limited space, e.g. food trucks.
It has full capabilities for sous vide cooking, infusions and compressions, sealing liquids, as well as regular packaging for storage. With an easy, programmable interface, this device provides the same preservation of moisture and flavor and ability to manipulate texture as the larger models. It is made of stainless steel and comes with a removable seal bar.
Teflon tape for seal bar
Replacement heater bar tape, 10 yard (9.1 m) roll.
Replacement oil for MVS 20
This replacement oil is for use with the MVS20 chamber vacuum sealer. By regularly changing the oil in your vacuum sealer, it will continue to run at peak performance.
Telus-t32 15 weight non-detergent hydraulic oil for use with the MVS20.
FDA approved vacuum bags, 3 mil (85 micron) wall thickness. BPA (Bisphenol Acetate) free. EU directive 2002/72/EC compliant.
- 801-803: 6x8 in (15.2 x 20.3 cm) - Case of 2000
- 801-804: 8x12 in (20.3 x 30.5 cm) - Case of 1000
- 801-805: 12x14 in (30.5 x 35.6 cm) - Case of 1000
In addition to the benefit of vacuum sealing, chamber vacuum sealers prevent oxidation and loss of color, taste, flavor and nutritive value. Pickle, infuse and compress ingredients in seconds. Marinate meats and seafood, before cooking sous vide, in a fraction of the time. Compressed watermelon takes on the look and density of sushi grade tuna. Cucumbers brine in seconds, preserving their crispness and vibrant green color. Infuse pineapple with dark rum for an extra punch in your summer cocktail.
- Chamber Dimensions (WxLxH): 8.5" x 12" x 3.75"h
- Seal Bars: 1
- Seal Bar Length: 8.5"
- Infusion Cycle: NO
- HACCP Label Printer: NO
- Liquid Tray: OPTIONAL
- Pump Specs: BUSCH ROTARYOIL 4m 3/h
- Power (V/A): 120Volt/5A
- Power Plug: YES
- Footprint (Lid Closed): 11" x 18" x 10"h
- Machine Weight: 44lbs
- Ship Weight: 50lbs
- Shipping Method: Standard Ground