- Sous Vide Precise Temperature Cooking Systems™ Controllers
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulators
- Complete Precise Temperature Cooking Systems
- Sous Vide Reference Tools
- Sous Vide Accessories
- Vacuum Sealers
- The Anti-Griddle®
- The Smoking Gun®
- The Sonicprep™
- Rotary Vacuum Evaporation System
- Cooking Techniques
- Sous Vide Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Chamber Vacuum Sealer
Ideal for larger scale restaurant and other foodservice kitchens
The MVS 45XP Chamber Vacuum Sealer is ideal for larger scale restaurant kitchens.
The MVS 45XP has all the great features of the 35XP with a larger chamber size and pump. A stainless steel structure, removable seal bar, liquid crystal display,infusion cycle, and HACCP-label printer are just a few of the beneficial features.
The standard version is equipped with one seal bar. Models with 2 seal bars (pictured) are available on request and with a lead time of 2-4 weeks.
Teflon tape for seal bar
Replacement heater bar tape, 10 yard (9.1 m) roll.
Liquid Tray for MVS 45XP
Minimize spills and make sealing easy! This liquid tray slopes the chamber when sealing liquids or foods with liquids.
Replacement oil for MVS 45XP
This replacement oil is for use with the MVS45XP chamber vacuum sealer. By regularly changing the oil in your vacuum sealer, it will continue to run at peak performance.
Telus-t32 15 weight non-detergent hydraulic oil for use with the MVS45XP.
FDA approved vacuum bags, 3 mil (85 micron) wall thickness. BPA (Bisphenol Acetate) free. EU directive 2002/72/EC compliant.
- 801-803: 6x8 in (15.2 x 20.3 cm) - Case of 2000
- 801-804: 8x12 in (20.3 x 30.5 cm) - Case of 1000
- 801-805: 12x14 in (30.5 x 35.6 cm) - Case of 1000
In addition to the benefit of vacuum sealing, chamber vacuum sealers prevent oxidation and loss of color, taste, flavor and nutritive value. Pickle, infuse and compress ingredients in seconds. Marinate meats and seafood, before cooking sous vide, in a fraction of the time. Compressed watermelon takes on the look and density of sushi grade tuna. Cucumbers brine in seconds, preserving their crispness and vibrant green color. Infuse pineapple with dark rum for an extra punch in your summer cocktail.
- Chamber Dimensions (WxLxH): 18.5 x 18 x 8.5 in / 47 x 45.7 x 21.6 cm
- Seal Bars: The standard version is equipped with one seal bar. Models with two seal bars are available within 2-4 weeks upon request.
- Seal Bar Length: 17.75 in / 45.1 cm
- Infusion Cycle: Yes
- HACCP Label Printer: Yes
- Liquid Tray: Optional (sold as accessory)
- Pump Specs: Busch Rotary Oil 20m3/h
- Power (V/A): 120V / 17A
- Footprint (Lid Closed): 21 x 24 x 20 in / 58.3 x 61 x 50.8 cm
- Machine Weight: 177 lbs / 80.3 kg
- Shipping Weight: 205 lbs / 93 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 31 x 25 x 27 in / 78.7 x 63.5 x 68.6 cm
- Shipping Method: Freight